A very warm welcome to ChristChurch Infant School
- Contact Us –
- Phone / Fax 01636 680051/53
- Head Teacher – Mr Michael Palmer – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager – Mrs Alison Dickinson – Email – email@example.com
At Christ Church, we help children be respectful, well-mannered and tolerant citizens of the local and wider community. We promote high achievement, learning and understanding by working with children to help them be happy, confident, well balanced individuals with a high sense of self-worth. We want our children to develop an inquiring mind, become independent, life-long learners and achieve individual goals to reach their unique potential. We believe it’s important that they are self-motivated and able to listen to the views of others.
- a positive and caring ethos, based on a core Christian foundation
- a broad interesting and challenging curriculum
- an interactive and stimulating learning environment
- an innovative approach to teaching
- a supportive partnership between school, home, church and the community.